I have spent the majority of my life traveling the world and I am a gypsy at heart. I’m a Photographer through and through but most of all, I am a procurer of wonderful things. I’m an unabashed people watcher and I specialize in capturing moments that only exist for a heart beat. I believe that photos are real magic…. and the camera is my wand.
01. We are very much in love and definitively inseparable.
02. We love photographing weddings, and we want couples to feel like they have two new best friends.
03. Exotic weddings are our favorite weddings to photograph.
04. We are home chefs and we love to cook gourmet at our seven acre mini ranch.
05. If you decide to work with us, and your should... we will be your Photographers on the wedding day.
06. We have a dog named Romeo. We are hopeless romantics.
07. We love the outdoors and we spend a lot of time planting fruit trees.
08. We are deeply spiritual people who believe in love, in all its forms, colors and creeds.
Vitor Lindo Photo + Video strives to be a leading voice in the wedding industry by enriching the lives of our clients with beauty while aiming to inspire passion and assist in the development of budding talent worldwide. Through our work, we hope to promote an environment of beauty, creativity, and compassion.
I was born and raised in North Carolina but now revel in the amazingness that is Coastal Georgia. After I visited Savannah for the first time, I was instantly taken by it’s southern charm. The Spanish moss hanging from century's old oaks still takes my breath away. It is the perfect backdrop to host your wedding. Photography is my second career and I am so thankful I have found this creative way to capture love.
Savannah Sands or, Siv, is from Atlanta, GA and currently resides in Savannah, GA as a SCAD student. Siv is majoring in Film and Television and is in her third year at SCAD. Her focus in film falls on editing and producing. She began working for Vitor in June, 2018 and has really enjoyed being a part of making memories for the brides and grooms that Vitor has worked with.
In my 40 years in the entertainment business, I act, wrote, produced, directed and received a few awards for my musicals and films. Vitor was a backstage child, always watching me in the theater since a toddler. As he grew up, his innate talent thrived through his passion and we started working together in films and other projects. I am a very fortunate mother and professional to work with my son. Everyday is a blast!